A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
More than 30 minigames and chess-based puzzles
Let yourself be guided by the story of a king seeking vengeance. Go from rookie to expert effortlessly. An easy way to get into the world of chess, but a surprising challenge for advanced players.
- Play against the computer. The difficulty adapts to your experience
- Different variants of chess: Silverman, Gardner, Los Alamos, Baby, ...
- Plus classic chess
- Checkmate puzzles in 1 or 2 moves
- Levels with limited-time per turn
- Story mode guided by an epic adventure
- Free mode to easily select your favorite levels
- Web levels editor. Create and share levels with your friends
- Keyboard, mouse and gamepad support
- Translated into English and Spanish
The Mac version has not been tested.
Because this is an unsigned application, you must hold down the "control" or "ctrl" key on your keyboard when you start the game app for the first time.
The Linux version has not been tested.
|Updated||5 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jan 04, 2019|
|Author||Bi Roix Team|
|Genre||Strategy, Educational, Puzzle|
|Tags||Chess, Creative, gamepad, Level Editor, Mouse only, Non violent, Turn-based|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.